Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Foster Tuxedo

I have been waiting for a little tuxedo kitten since 3:30 this afternoon. I signed up and got a blessing from M. to foster a kitten or two, once in a while. We both love cats, and I feel so sorry for them in those cages in Petcos or shelters, not to mention the possibility that there might not be enough room for all the homeless cats out there.
So, we are supposed to take care of this little guy for a week or two. I am so looking forward to it! I wish I could say the same for Nina, our cat. She's such a spoil queen of the house, and we also read that female cats are very territorial.
That's why we plan to put the kitten into the other bedroom for a day or two, and then introduce them to each other. It's also a good test for Nina, to see how well she would get along with another cat. That's why we got a male kitten to foster. That, and the fact that it's probably one of the cutest things on this earth.

No comments: