Saturday, June 14, 2008

Turkish delight






We went to a Turkish party last night. Met couple of people there, knew couple already.
The first couple of interesting young women I've introduced myself to, turned out to be Albanian.I was actually looking for someone female, interesting and single to introduce my friend I. too. Off course, only I can set up my Serbian friend with an Albanian woman.
I actually didn't mind that they were Albanian. Neither did our Serbian company. But the girls did. They disappeared just a couple of minutes after I said where I was from. But they disappeared politely, with smiles. Gotta give them credit for that.
I did meet an interesting Ukrainian woman, who danced the whole night close to us. I liked her even more when she complemented my dress, and how I look. Good taste, these Ukrainians have.
The food was disappointing, and the lack of drink variety. But the party was a success--full big loft of people dancing for hours, to a "creatively" compiled dance music. I hope the Turkish DJ doesn't do that for living. He was combining Turkish songs with old American hits.




No comments: