Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sick in New York, yet again

I was so tired the other night, after acting, that only now I've noticed misspellings in my last post.I don't like that. I'm a perfectionist. Up to a point.
But I wasn't only tired, but sick too. Again!
It's exactly the same bug I've been having since August!Over and over again!It's pathetic that my body can't get rid of it, once and for all.
Anyway, I don't know if it's my sinuses, or my sick visiting girlfriend left it for me when she left, but I'm, really, sick of being sick.I can't sleep, I don't feel like doing anything, even writing my blog:( Sad, ha?
I'm supposed to write this "trial article" for a Serbian paper, but I can't make myself sit down and finish it!
Also, I've been postponing an interview with a Serbian priest, just because I feel so sluggish.
I am so not happy with myself. Not only that I'm not working,but I can't even do little fun stuff, like writing my book or articles.
So, I should really make myself write. I know,that when I start, I will like it, and do it for a while, but the hardest thing for me it is the beginning.
O.k.,I'm mad at myself, I'm grabbing my new little lap top, my cat and a glace of juice and finishing my article!Only then I can watch my Crossing Jordan for the day!

No comments: