Friday, August 31, 2007

Flowery Manhattan

Have you noticed how one can buy flowers anywhere in Manhattan? All kinds, all sizes, all the colors, various combinations...and it won't cost you much of time nor money. They're in front of these small, all-in-one stores, usually run by Asians. At least the ones I've been to.I actually prefer bigger stores, not because bigger is better--sooo not true--but because they have more choices and look cleaner and nicer. I like to buy food at a nice place, so kill me. Superficial?I don't think so, not when it comes to food, or health, or clothes...Well, maybe, a bit.
Anyway,back to the flowers. My humble opinion is that guys in Manhattan screw up more often than guys any place else. That's why they can just pick up these beautiful, ready-to-go bouquets anywhere on a street, in a matter of seconds, and it won't cost them much.I bet the apology hurts much more;-)
I wonder, though, if it works?
Any thoughts?

No comments: