Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stardust and Fracture

We had such luck with movies last two nights.
Yesterday, we saw a great thriller with A. Hopkins, called "The Fracture." Great acting, as you can imagine, and a very interesting twist. We found it intriguing, amusing and original. Definitely thumbs up!
And tonight! Tonight we've really enjoyed the "Stardust."It is much, much fresher and imaginative than I expected. I've been wanting to see it even before it came out, for the cast I like. But this fairy tale is original, romantic, seductive, funny and charming. And this comes from someone who watches a lot of movies. Even M. admitted the Stardust was very good. So, it's not a chick flick. It's not a typical fairy tale in any way. And the acting is almost impeccable. For example, I've never seen De Niro in a role like this before...
Let me tell you, this movie made my day brighter. And from our fellow viewers reactions-theirs too!I highly recommend it!

No comments: