Friday, July 11, 2008

Out! Out! Quickly!

If I don't have to be somewhere in the morning, I try to work out. I get bored easily so my workouts last about 30 minutes, which is all one needs in a day to stay healthy. But yesterday, even though I didn't have to be anywhere, I had to get out. Out! Outside of my building, not only outside of the apartment.
I only had one goal going out-to have pictures from the concert developed. But the drugstore I do that in, is literally across from my building. So I had to think of other things to do, to stay out and moving. I went to the post office. I checked out several stores. I even went to DMV to ask about what I can do with my international drivers licence--something I've been avoiding for almost a year. And I had lunch with M. in Bryant Park.
The reason I had to be out was the concert the night before. I made me so restless.
p.s.The throwaway camera pictures were as bad as expected. I guess I just have to go to another Bregovic's concert. And bring digital camera. And flowers.

No comments: