Thursday, July 31, 2008

Devil Wears Prada

I realized tonight that I actually love all the movies Meryl Streep is in. Well, maybe not all, but most of them, at least the ones I've seen.
M.and I have seen Kramer vs.Kramer several weeks ago, and tonight-Devils Wears Prada.
The only reason I wanted to see the Devil is Streep.
During one of my early auditions, someone asked me who my favorite actress is. "Meryl Streep, " I said, without even giving it a second thought. She absolutely gives herself completely to the every part she takes. And she's always brilliant.
She's absolutely the star of the Devil. She actually is the Devil.
The movie is very entertaining in general as well. Stanley Tucci is in it too, as well as Anne Hathaway, and they're both good, Tucci even great, as is a minorly known British actress, or an American, acting with a British accent.
Anyway, if you like Streep, and fashion, in a good, light movie, see it.

No comments: