Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleepless, healthless

No wonder married men live longer than single, and married women less than the "less" fortunate ones. I know this from my own example, since my husband is trying to shorten my life every night--with air conditioning!
I woke up, again, with a headache bigger than my head, and runny nose. There's no other reason for it than the noisy air conditioning he can't sleep without. And I can't sleep. Period.
This is the second time within a week that I woke up feeling stuffy, and not my best. And I am sure it's because it's too cold in our room all night long, plus the quality of sleep is deprived. There's your recipe for sickness.
And I have an important audition today. And another one. And my class.
I can barely keep my head on top of my shoulders.
I can see how the earlier generations may have been wise when I thought they were conservative--by sleeping in separate rooms.

No comments: