Sunday, January 20, 2008

20 F New York, or - 5C

It is so cold in N.Y.C. that I haven't left the house all day long. The cabin fever I would normally feel is subsided but the freezing air coming out of the elevator.
I did go to the gym for a half an hour, even though I didn't feel like it. As my dear high school physics' professor said once upon the time, what it is inert, tends to stay inert. Could I agree more!
Have I been missing Aruba today, and the last couple of days. I wish I can go back, now! The beach, 90 degrees outside, wearing just one layer, the Caribbean sea...:(
Oh, well, there's always next year.
So, I spent a lot of time on Internet today, looking through the auditions and job ads. I've also looked up that Russian actress who probably snatched the role from me last week. I couldn't believe what I've seen on her Web site. She is an accomplished actress, with not only theater and movies behind her in Russia, but also Law and Order!
It made me wonder-what was I doing fighting for the same role with her?!Am I biting more than I can chew?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great!

Marija said...

Thank You so much, Rob!

Anonymous said...

Love Aruba, last year at this time I was in "Marriot" and now in -7C in DC....love your blog Marija!!!!

Marija said...

Hvala puno Rado!
xoxo

Marija said...

How was Marriot in Aruba btw?