Saturday, January 26, 2008

Obama wins SC too!

If you live in the United States, I'm sure you already know by now that Obama has won in South Carolina. How exciting! Not only that he won, but he won convincingly, by taking 55 percent of the Democratic vote. I was still hoping that Clinton will leave with her tail between her legs as the third one, but she came in weak second, with 27 percent. Still, this was a very important primary for Obama since it's giving him back his Iowa momentum. And reminding people out there, that he still has a good chance of winning the Democratic nomination. It seemed to me that some people forgot that, after he came in second in New Hampshire.
I know there's a long fight ahead of his campaign, but as his speech tonight in Sc confirmed, he is an inspirational leader, worth of that fight. And certainly of my support. And I'm looking forward to helping as much as I can, so he can win in New York City. Despite the N.Y.Times.

No comments: