Saturday, September 8, 2007

Greetings from Serbia!

Welcome back!S
Sorry I was away.I had a long,exhausting trip to Serbia,which enhanced the notorious jet-leg.
This trip, so far, has not been what I hoped for.
For one, my mom was sick. She's better now, thank God. Now my sister is sick.Nothing serious, hopefully, but it's gets the G, out of good mood.
And three, the weather, for the lack of a better word, sucks!
It is cold, and cloudy, rainy, really depressing. So far, two days, and no long strolls on the walking street or hanging out in outdoor cafes with friends-the gems of any good Serbian holiday, or visit home.
I did have a fun dinner with my extended family.It was great to see them all together, again!
Also, not much is open on Sunday here.People here take the day of rest seriously.I'll see an old friend tomorrow and that's probably it.
I have too much energy, even when I'm jet-legged.Hanging out at home almost all day long is not my thing. Makes me feel nervous and depressed.Or is it something else?
Hopefully, the weather should improve Monday.Let the vacationing begin!

No comments: