Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I saw an old, good friend today. We had a couple of drinks and caught up with our lives. But we are different people a since the last time we saw each other. Our worlds are different, our lives are different. We still managed to share couple of moments on this earth together again.
It's funny how you can be away from someone for years, and you can still talk, really talk to each other as if nothing has changed. There are these vibes we share with certain people, and not the others. And no matter how much you change, or how much you drift apart, you can still always talk, for hours. And you can always find something to talk about.
I'm one of those people who gets bored easily.But I mean easily. "Dosadno je(It's boring)"is the most common frase I use. It makes me feel lucky to know a handful of people who I can never find boring, and a bit sad not to be able to share more of my life with them. They are precious, even though they live in another world. And one needs a special kind of key to enter it.
Well, we unlocked it today again, after a while, and it's up to both of us if we'll ever use the same key again.Or will we just let the weight of our every day people and life bury what we rediscovered today.
At the end, it's all up to us and how much we value our friendship.

No comments: