Monday, September 10, 2007

Hooked

Another sunny day in Serbia.Not warm enough for me, but cozy.The cafes have opened, people have gone out,everything's back to life. But not for long, according to the forecast.Serbia in the fall is not the best place to be. Summer is!
I find myself much more creative in New York City.I wonder if I'm in "I'm on a vacation, I should be resting" mode, or just a writer's block.I usually know what to write about when I face the screen.
I met an old friend today. We had coffee, chatted, caught up...It was fun!I went shopping.Fun again! More shopping...
Spent a lot of time with my family.Talked to more friends, scheduled more coffees.I realized, in a course of this year, I became a coffee drinker!I've never been one before.I would occasionally had a Moka something, but more for the chocolate that for the coffee taste.But now, I need it to wake me up in the morning,I crave it in the afternoon...Am I hooked?I don't wanna be.I've always looked at people hooked on coffee, cigarettes, alcohol, whatever, as weak,and in a way, I pity them.Did I become one? No, of course not.I don't have to have coffee.I just want it.
I can live without it.It's not like with M. Now, there, there I'm really hooked...

No comments: