Tuesday, September 25, 2007

U.N.traffic

New Yorkers have stolen another summer day. It was awash for the frantic U.N.traffic. It took me a half an hour of my life, plus a nausea, to get to the 90s and see my doctor. The ride was long and bumpy.
It's like the whole world came down on New York this week.A little bit of close by shopping I did this morning, to scare of my virus,was less pleasurable because of the packed stores. So U.N. people also like to shop, not only save the world?
Or maybe it's the tourist, tourist season.
I feel a tad better, but better in general since I've seen a doctor.Hopefully it is an earthly virus, not an E.T. bacteria in my throat.What ever you are, beware.I have a firm intention on killing you.
Tomorrow is the day I was looking forward to for a while.
I'm going to a reception, and I love receptions, plus I have an interview with an acting coach.It's time to shake things a little bit.I just hope I feel well.Fingers crossed. The update-tomorrow!

No comments: