Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The man himself!


I met the Man today!It was such an adrenaline rush, you know, like a shot of power.
It was not easy to get close to him, as you can imagine, and have our picture taken. Even though I'm not a big fan of his politics, his speech today and his general demeanor impressed me. He is more impressive in person, as one of our co-waiters said, than on TV.
He was smiling, laughing at other people's jokes,and joking himself before being very natural with the crowd trying to shake his hand and have a picture to brag to their grandchildren about. Hey, he was even taking audience's digital cameras and giving them to the special service, who served as photographers, as if their job is not already hard enough.
He almost missed me, in a hungry, lustful crowd. We called him several times before he turned around, shook my hand and smiled for the flash.
I really enjoyed the moment. Maybe I should go into politics.This power rush really has its kick.

No comments: