Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tired, showy, lazy N.Y.C. day

The open call and the acting classes last night totally drained me. Plus, I didn't sleep well at all. So I woke up feeling sick, while healthy. I did have two auditions on my calendar today, but going to them, the way I was feeling, would not be fun, but a torture.
So instead I stayed in for half of the day, catching up with some bills and home errands, went to the gym where I read T.Williams, and then to TJ's for fun food shopping! I love TJs! Great food, courteous people, reasonable prices.
The 20 block chilly walk was sobering-I felt less tired after it.
I haven't taken that walk along the Third Avenue for a while. I forgot how much I enjoy it.
I've noticed how New York gets a certain Christmas charm even outside of the Fifth Avenue. One artfully decorated flower shop on my way, and the enlightened trees, made me want to buy an egg nog. And put on Sinatra and the Christmas tree.
Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: