Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snowy New York

Winter finally came to New York. Not that I like winter, but I do like snow. I wish it could come without the cold.
I woke up to a white city, and it was snowing heavily and slowly throughout the day. But somehow, it all seems to be melting now. I guess N.Y.C. is after all too hot for snow. In every way possible.
This is my first snow-watching in New York. Unless I count a visit during winter of 2004. I don't remember watching it fall though, like today. And I certainly didn't feel home back then. In fact, I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing.
It just seemed like this huge, bright, the most alive city I've ever seen.
When I think back of three years ago, so many things have changed. And if anyone told me back then that I will watch the snow fall down on Manhattan from my own window, I'm not sure if I would believe.

No comments: