Monday, May 5, 2008

Being in hell

I have never understood why women have to suffer so much in order to have a child. Also, why men don't have to suffer at all. It's the most unfair situation in the entire world, that I can recall. Who ever created us, either God or the nature, must be a misogynist.
At first, you get so nauseated for at least three months, and there's no cure for it. Then you carry the baby who gets heavier and heavier inside yourself, inside your belly for nine months! And then you give painful, long birth. Any sense in all that?
Why couldn't it be easy like, for example, I believe hens have it. Now, I don't know if delivering an egg for a hen is easier than a baby for a woman, but it seems that way, from my perspective. Then penguins too! But fish seemed to be the most advanced in that.
It is ridiculous, most outrages unfairness in the history. And there's no end to it in sight. At least the slavery and other injustices have been undone. This one? Not any time soon. Not in my lifetime.
I know, they came up with epidural and the C section. Let's see. The epidural is a huge needle in your back. I want to see how many men would volunteer for that. And the C section? It's the whole operation. Someone is cutting your body. And you have a long recovery period and a scar, of course, if you wake up from it. Outrageous!
No, I'm not pregnant. You're guessing already. My sister is in labor, and I'm in hell.

No comments: