Friday, May 16, 2008

Gray, rainy, productive

What an awful New York Day. It was barely a day, barely any light around. It was raining all day long. How do you stay happy on a day like this? Wherever you were, I hope you were not in N.Y.C. proper. It was not a pretty site, especially not in Midtown, where they ripped some streets around the Third Avenue, so on top of the dust and mud today, they add to the grayness. And depressivness.
I was trying to be productive. Indoors. I was planning on writing but that didn't pan out. Instead, I did a lot of necessary straightening up, since I'm a bit on a messy side. So is M. Perfect combination.
I also spent half of the day submitting myself back and forth for the auditions. I practically have the whole next week booked, with mostly auditions, and one recording.
Thighs are moving along:)
I'm actually performing tomorrow. I'm just a tad nervous, which will, of course increase when I hit the stage. I just need to make sure that I know the lines standing on top of my head and while tortured, so I wouldn't forget them under stress. Thank God I took improvisation! It's a life savior!

No comments: