Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fridays with Shakespeare

I've managed to reschedule my Shakespeare class today. I'm very happy about that, since the previous class is going to be held, now without me, from 6:30p.m. on Thursdays, for four hours. By 9:45 p.m., I'm ready to put my book down, not analyze pentameters. I'm not a night person. I swore off all night shoots, after the When in Rome, except for a speaking part:)
The new date and time is almost perfect-Fridays from 1 p.m., starting June 6, and ending August 1. It would be ideal if it were another day of the week, but it's still much better timing for me. And this Shakespearean course will last two months, not three. I think that's all I want to spend on Shakespeare. It's good to know it, but there are other courses I need to take, to advance my acting skills.

No comments: