Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall, rainy book...

An awfully rainy New York day today. Not as cold as yesterday though. But still,less pleasant.
My g-friend and I decided-it's a perfect day for Moma. So, I entered Moma once again. It's makes it easier being a member and all. And being able to walk to it. And being so close to the great shopping...Actually that's the dangerous part.
But despite my guest's big shopping appetite, I've been very well behaved. I haven't bought almost anything for myself! I'm bought a gift at Bloomingdale's, and ordered couple more online. But,again, proudly, nothing for myself, while my g-friend was shopping the city off.
Actually, I just remembered,I did buy a set of espresso or Turkish coffee cups today. I couldn't resist, even though we don't drink either. But the guests will enjoy them! As well as I will... by possessing them.
I'm talking about these hand-painted coffee cups, with (of course) cats on them. But they're very artsy!
So except for Moma, and At Home, I spent the rest of the day at home, still looking for a job and resting with my Crossing Jordan.
We had pizza for dinner, Patsy's. And watched the Millioner.
Nothing too exciting! Weather permit!
But I did decide that I should start writing my book next week!
It's the perfect time. I'm still not working, I have an idea, and a small, new notebook.
And it's fall after all!

No comments: