Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Long night for Criminal Intent

So you know I've registered with several background talent agencies in the city, right? That's how I got the call for Law and Order in January, while I was, unfortunately, in Aruba. Well, I did have a great time. Something's gotta give.
The same agency advertised for someone I can be the other day. So I called them. And they said:" Are you available on Thursday?" I was thinking for just a second. "Yes," I said. I lied. "All day?" "Yes" again. I lied again. Well, not really. I just thought, I'll postpone the dance class I should have had tomorrow.
And then she said to call her back today. I did. Then she told me what to wear and not to wear, and to call again tonight, for my directions and time. Nothing about the tiny part, if you can even call it that, or the money...Never mind, really.
But, it's midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and they still don't know the time and the place of shooting Law and Order: Criminal Intent tomorrow?!
So I have to stay awake and wait. If I wanna do it. And I do.

No comments: