Saturday, April 5, 2008

The true Mr.Big

Yes, yes, I know you really wanna know stuff about Mr.Big.
Well, he's a goofball, in the best sense. He was joking all the time he was on the set.
Mostly with the show's producing team, but once with us, background actors. There were couple of actors-speakers on the podium of this amphitheatre, and he was joking by inciting a protest against what they were allegedly saying. It was kind of funny.
He did got angry once, and swore for messing up a scene, and stoped acting while they were still rolling. "Chris, you know we're still rolling," the director, Norberto Barba said. "Yes, I know we're still rolling but I_________, so there's no point of continuing when I__________." So, he's passionate about his work. Of course. Who wouldn't be.
He also threw a bottle of water to a friend/colleague/team member, half way across the theatre. It flew a long way. It could've hit something and burst, or someone, with people all around and cameras....Goofy. I told you.
But he was smiling a lot. And he looks a bit older than on TV. But still good. Really good.
I'm a big fan.

No comments: