Friday, February 1, 2008

My first N.Y.C.role

I think I got my first role! Remember when I wrote about that audition on Saturday, when the director said he was very interested? Well, it seemed that this time he was telling the truth. After talking with and e-mailing his go-to-guy, I've received a script in the mail, as well as the rehearsal and performances' dates. I'm going to be Mary Anderson, an arrogant actress. How wonderful! And the monologue is very well written, interesting and hard on words and emotions. So, it's a challenge! How yummy:)
I'm just hoping that when I actually go to rehears, they are not going to make that into another elimination. The way things work here, nothing would surprise me.
But until then, I will be excited. And busy! The performances are on Feb.9 and 16.
I would invite you if I knew where. I guess the secretiveness is a prerequisite for a director in New York City.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super,fantasticno, bravo

Marija said...

Hvala Rado!xoxo!