Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tadic Won, now go Barack!

It was a good day!
Boris Tadic, the Democratic candidate for the president of Serbia won. So, my vote wasn't wasted after all.
I also joined Obama people in Midtown today, and distributed fliers, stickers and talked to the potential voters for a while. It was a whole new experience for me, and the one I've enjoyed. I felt like I was really doing something worth a while, making a tiny, but important difference.
Some people would talk to me about Obama or Hillary,some would say they are Republican, and some would just walk away without even acknowledging me. But that was o.k. I lived. And kept asking: "Are you voting on Tuesday?"
My hour or so with New Yorkers led me to believe that New York will be a battle field for Barack. As long as he wins it at the end, all's good with the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One up(not down) and one to go!!! GO OBAMA!!!