Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tadic vs Nikolic, part II

I voted once again, today, in Serbian presidential elections. I find these very important, even more important for Serbia's future, than the American ones for America's future. I am pro Obama, as I am pro Tadic(current Serbian president and a Democrat), but I am more so con Nikolic(Radical Party's candidate and a total embarrassment), than con Clinton. Actually,.. let me rethink that.
I know that Tadic is well-respected here, as I heard the talk among Diplomats. Nikolic, on the other hand, would give Serbia a bad name, a really bad image in the world. Who would want to deal with a president who's party was once married to Milosevic.
So, I am hoping that my fellow Serbs can see that, and do the only right thing. Vote for Tadic. Maybe he didn't deliver everything people were hoping for, but at least, with him as Serbia's head, people will respect us, and open doors to us.

No comments: